Sorry I don't have any pictures with this update...really I am too lazy to download the Zoo ones from my camera...maybe another time. Last Sunday we went to the zoo with some friends of ours and now usually McKenna hates being in a stroller but they had brought their wagon that is built for two...and she rode in it the entire time. I am sure it was because she had a friend, but it was a start. We have one of those back pack things for her to wear that has a leash so she can't get away from us that we will be trying out on Tuesday when we go to the aquarium...I really love having a pass for the zoo...McKenna has so much fun.
Monday, Jake had a follow up visit to his pulmonary Dr. to see how his sleep study went after his surgery that removed his tonsils and widened his airway...the news was still bad. His severe sleep apnea was not helped at all. He knows he needs to loose a significant amount of weight and I know he has his mind set on doing it and I believe he will...in the meantime his Dr. wants him to do the sleep study again but with a cpap machine, he refused...and after much begging and pleading on my part, he has now agreed to at least try it. He will be waiting for the baby to be born, but I am happy with the fact that he is willing to try.
Wednesday, McKenna and I went with my Aunt Sis to visit my Auntie Dar at the campground, we had an absolute blast!!! It was a beautiful day so as soon as we got there we headed for the pool...I truly think McKenna was meant to have been a fish! She was in the pool for two hours straight and had no fear...she was jumping into my arms from the sides...we had to bribe her with food to get her out!!!
Thursday I had a Dr.'s apt for the new baby...everything went well, my blood pressure was good and that was a relief since it was elevated at my last week visit. My blood sugar levels have been a little out of whack on some days...but I contribute it to stress...Thanks Jake! They have been good the last few days...the new baby does not like the Doppler either...she kicks it away every time the Dr's put it on my belly. They are still making me go weekly, it kind of sucks but I know they are doing a great job keeping their eye on this little one. As of tomorrow, Jake is on vacation until the 28th, so we have lots of stuff planned for next week.
Friday, July 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hope you guys have an awesome week while Jake is home!
Post a Comment