Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Last Day as a family of three!
So today is the last day that our little family will consist of just three members. That is right folks the time has finally come. At this time tomorrow we will be a family of four. McKenna will be staying with Jake's sister tonight as the c-section is scheduled for 8am and we have to be at the hospital at 6:30. So today we are taking McKenna to gymnastics class, getting some laundry done and just enjoying our quiet time together...well as quiet as it gets with a two year old. I will try to get back on later to post pictures of McKenna at her gymnastics class...if not we will see you all again when our family is complete as a family of four. I will not be able to show off little Miss Landree until at least Sunday...even though the hospital has Wi-Fi, Jake has nixed the laptop from entering the hospital grounds...in his words, this will be an internet free birth!!! LOL. So wish us well and we will be happy to accept visitors any time after 1pm or so tomorrow, we will be at South County Hospital if you weren't sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I can't believe that McKenna is almost a big sister! I hope you are able to sleep tonight. :)
congrats! Cant wait to see more pictures of the little miss!
Post a Comment