Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Our Big Baby!!!
I know, I know, another post without pictures...this time you can blame it on the ultrasound tech...she didn't give me any. But just so you know we are going to the fair tomorrow, and then McKenna is getting her 2yr old pictures taken Thursday so I know there will be pictures up by the end of the week! Now back to the baby in my belly, I had to go for another fetal growth ultrasound today...by the way this is ultrasound number 7 so far this pregnancy and starting next week I go weekly for biophysical profiles which include ultrasounds. Anyway, for the last ultrasound little Landree was measuring in the 75th to the 90th%. They are expecting her to be on the big side of normal, and I know for many people this isn't to crazy but when your last baby was a mere 6lbs 8oz, this one scares me. She is once again measuring in the same percentile range and they are estimating her weight at this time, 31 weeks and 4days to be 4lbs 5oz...with a final weight to be some where in the 8 to 9lb range...as long as she stays under 10lbs, I will be happy. She is head down and I can now tell what is poking me and proding me at night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment